Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Matrix

I am really not interested at science fiction movies. This is the fist time that I watched The Matrix. The Matrix was a very interesting movie to watch. There were many parts of the movie that I liked and there were also many parts that I was confused about.
Some of the parts of the movie that I liked are in the beginning when he gets arrested by the agent. There was a nice affect on how his mouth was closed and also when they infected him with the bug. There were a lot of nice action parts. At the beginning were he trains with Morpheus there were a lot of nice Kong fu moves. There were a lot of good marchel arts when Neo fought the agent in the train station.
Some of the parts that confused me is when he was taken into the ship, and they gave him a shot and all of the sudden he is in a pod full of wires. What was that all about. Another thing that I did not understand was when he was killed in the matrix, how did he come back to life.
One thing that this movie does is make you think. It reminds me about how the government contol us. There are many ways how the government control us such as tapping into our phone call. They also contol what we watch by giving rating to all the shows. This movie really makes me realize how the higher power use tactics to run things.

2 comments:

Usman said...

Hello, you are writing a bout some confusion in the 2nd last paragraph. i think, the director was not planning to waste time on showing how they got him there in the tub and connected him with all the wires. It's just like the scene we watch in class, where 1st couple of scenes are from 1905 and then it jumps to 1917.

BonafideCityGirl said...

I feel like we both felt the same way about the movie. I'm totally not intrested into sci-fi movies. But the scenes you mentioned were also one of my favorites.