Tuesday, May 6, 2008

VIsit to the New York Public Library

There are many things that I learned in the New York Public Library. This was the fist time that I visited this New York Public Library. The Library had five different floors. Different floors had different types of books and genres. As I explored the Library I found a lot of different and interesting books. There were many books about religions and different cultures. I also found books about my country. The library also had varieties of videos and DVD. After visiting the library we went to a different library. This Library held all the books that have ever been published. This library was also big. You can see thousands of books that were in the selves ready to be read. I found it interesting to walk around the building and watch the different art works in the wall. They also have books that are on display that can’t be taking out such as the Bible. Also in the library, they had classic baseball and basketball cards. I also learned that there is a special library card that you need to have to read the books.

No comments: