Monday, May 5, 2008

NBA

The 2008 playoff just began to get exciting. The Horets lead by Chris Paul defeat the Mavericks on the first round. As the result of the defeat the Mavericks fired there couch Avery Johnson. This is the second time straight that the Mavericks has been defeated in the first round of the playoffs. The Spurs played the Sun on the first round of the playoffs. Lead by Tim Duncan the spurs defeated the suns in six games. The Lakers lead by Kobe Bryent defeated the Nuggets in 4 games straight. As we know Kobe Bryent Wanted to leave the Lakers earlyer this season because he felt the team wasent going any were. After reconstructing the team they finished the season first place in the west. The Jazz deafeated the Rockets in the first round. McGrady have yet to advance to the second round of the playoff in his career. I do not want to talk about any team in the east because i think there is only hope for 2 teams the Celtics and the Pistons. I believe that if some of the west teams played in the east they would have an oppertunity to go to the playoffs.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Josh Howard smokes grass...big surprise.

I wonder if the Nets are going to fire Lawrence Frank.

Lakers over the Cavs in the Finals.

noel said...

Hey Farzan I too once set my couch on fire. I don't name my couches though.